favorite personality traits of steve rogers:
- don’t tell me what to do
- fuck your rules
- no seriously, your rules are pointless and i’m ignoring them
- fuck your bullshit
- double dog dare me
- lets fucking jump off this building!!!!!
- i’m annoyed at everything you choose to be but recognize you need help and love
- ~*sarcastic compliment*~
- ~*barely concealed dry insult*~
- the best tactical mind in the universe, lets plan this shit
- i love my country that’s why i’m forever critical of it and mindful of the past and concerned for the future
- loyalty and love above reason
steve rogers personality traits in fandom:
- what does a microwave do idgi
- gay people lol amirite
- sure i’ll do whatever you say
- math??????????????? science??????????
- no, i would not like to participate in shenanigans
- america fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
this came out of a discussion with a friend about the spider-man movies. i mispoke, saying something along the lines of, “when spider-man lands on the american flag,” when i meant to say was the flag pole but of course, the damage was done and now you all have to look at this ridiculous thing.